Microsoft Word En
• Create or sign in with a Microsoft account.? • Provide payment information to enable future yearly payments. International credit cards and PayPal (in some markets) are accepted. • The payment method you provide will be automatically charged at the end of your first free month to ensure that you do not experience any interruptions with your service. You can cancel online without penalty before your trial ends, by visiting and turning off auto-renew in the payment and billing area.
• Once your payment method is confirmed, you'll be transferred to to install Office. Why do I need to provide credit card information? Internet access is required to install and activate all the latest releases of Office suites and all Office 365 subscription plans. For Office 365 plans, Internet access is also needed to manage your subscription account, for example to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access is also required to access documents stored on OneDrive, unless you install the. You should also connect to the Internet regularly to keep your version of Office up to date and benefit from automatic upgrades.
If you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means that you can view or print your documents, but cannot edit the documents or create new ones. To reactivate your Office applications, reconnect to the Internet. You do not need to be connected to the Internet to use the Office applications, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, because the applications are fully installed on your computer. How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
Microsoft Word Mobile is the best app for reviewing, editing, and creating documents on Windows phones and tablets (with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller). *** To create and edit documents on desktops, laptops, large tablets, and with Continuum* for phones, an Office 365 subscription is required. For more information, see requirements that follow. *** READ COMFORTABLY • A new reading view makes it easier to read long documents on phones and tablets. • Tap small pictures or tables to see every detail in a full-screen view. • Bring insights from the web right into your Word docs with Smart Lookup.
Collaborate for free with an online version of Microsoft Word. Save documents in OneDrive. Share them with others and work together at the same time.
REVIEW AND EDIT WHILE YOU'RE ON THE GO • Get to your files from anywhere, thanks to integration with OneDrive, SharePoint, and Dropbox. • Respond to comments and make quick changes with the touch of your finger. • Don't worry about saving. When you edit on your tablet or phone, Word saves your work so you don't have to.
• Share your documents with a few taps, and invite others to review them. • Work as a team and edit documents with others at the same time. • Find the right command fast.
Tell Me takes you to the feature you need. CREATE WITH CONFIDENCE • Use your phone as a PC to write and review documents on a large screen. Wapin Games.
• Jump-start your projects with beautifully designed modern templates. • Use familiar, rich formatting and layout options to express your ideas. • Document format and layout stay pristine and look great—no matter what device you use.
REQUIREMENTS This version of Word is built for phones and tablets (with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller). On those devices, you can view, create, and edit Word documents for free. You need a qualifying Office 365 subscription to use advanced features.
Learn more at www.office.com/information. On larger tablets, laptops, and desktops, you can view documents for free.
A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create and edit documents. Office 365 also includes the latest desktop versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook—recommended for use on desktops and laptops. You can sign up for Office 365 within the app, and get one month free if you sign up for the first time. * Continuum for phones is only available on select Windows 10 premium phones. A Continuum-compatible accessory is required, along with an external monitor that supports HDMI input.
Features • Designed for phones and tablets: To edit documents on desktops, laptops, and large tablets, an eligible Office 365 subscription is required. • Create with confidence: Use familiar, rich formatting and layout options to express your ideas.
• Read comfortably: A new reading view makes it easier to read long documents on phones and tablets. • Get a new perspective: Bring insights from the web right into your Word docs, with Smart Lookup. • Work as a team: Edit documents with others at the same time. • Look good on any device: Document format and layout stay pristine and look great—no matter what device you use.
• Pick up where you left off: Word remembers where you were, even when you switch between devices. • Use modern templates: Jump-start your projects with beautifully designed templates. • Don't worry about saving: When you edit on your tablet or phone, Word saves your work so you don't have to. • Find the right command fast: Type just a word, and Tell Me takes you to the feature you need. • Use your phone as a PC: Write and review documents using keyboard, mouse, and large screen.
- by admin