If you're having trouble with video calling, try updating or switching your browser using the links above. Have voice and video conversations from your computer. Instantly go from an email conversation to a group video call. Learn about Hangouts.
You can connect with family, friends, or coworkers through face-to-face video calls. Video calls can include up to 25 people. Before you start your first video call • for Hangouts. • Connect a camera, microphone, and speakers to your computer. Make sure they have the latest software. • When asked to use your computer's camera and microphone, click Allow. • and install the latest version of the Hangouts plugin for Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari browsers.
Allow Hangouts to use your camera and microphone. Hangouts video calls need to use your computer's camera and microphone so you can start your video call. If you're using a work, school, or other account that doesn’t end in @gmail.com, you might need to download and install the latest version of the. Allow camera & microphone access • Open. • Click Video call.
A message will appear at the top of the video call window. • Click Allow. You only need to do this once. You can allow to use: • Recording: The video call is using your camera and microphone. • Video camera: The video call is using your camera and microphone. Change setting to allow access If you aren’t asked to allow access or if you blocked access before, you can change your settings.
• Click Video call. • In the top right, click Camera error. • Click Always allow to access your camera and microphone. • Click Done. The video call will automatically connect. If you don't see the call refresh, exit and re-enter the call.
Step 1: Download and install Firefox ESR Currently, some versions of Firefox can't be used to make video calls. To continue using video calls,.. Step 2: Install the Hangouts plugin • Open the page. • Click Download Plugin. • Open and install the plugin.
Step 3: Allow camera & microphone access • Open. • Click Video call. • In the top left, click Block content. • Choose a setting: • Allow Now: Let the plugin work for this video call, but ask again for future video calls. • Allow and Remember: Let the plugin work for this and future video calls.
• Reload the video call window. Change a setting to allow activation If you don't see the Activate option or you’ve never activated your camera or microphone before, you can change your settings. • In Firefox, click the Menu.
• Click Add-ons Plugins. • Find the Hangouts plugin. You might see “Google Talk Plugin and Google Talk Plugin Video Renderer. PDFill PDF Editor. ” • Choose Always activate. Step 1: Install the Hangouts plugin • Open the page. • Click Download Plugin.
• Open and install the plugin. Step 2: Allow camera & microphone access • Open. • Click Video call Trust.
• Reload the video call window. Change a setting to allow trust If you don't see the Trust option or you’ve canceled this option before, you can change your settings. • In Safari, click Preferences.
• Open Security Plug-in Settings. • Find the Hangouts plugin. You might see “Google Talk Plugin and Google Talk Plugin Video Renderer.” • Choose On. Start a video call • Open or on the sidebar in. • Select a person from the Hangouts list or search for their name or email address. When you find the person you want, click their name.
You can also check multiple people to start a group video call. • Click Video call. • When you're done, click End call. Other settings for video calls.
You can change your video call options during the video call. To see your options, click the screen. • Turn off camera or mute microphone: Click the icons to turn off your camera or mute your microphone. • Settings: At the top, click Settings. You can change settings like your camera, microphone and speaker devices. • Share screen: To share your screen with other people in the video call, click More Share screen.
- by admin